Our company offers planned maintenance and compliance testing of all security shutters and doors for the customers to keep up to date with current legislations.
Routine maintenance has several benefits to the customer, some of these are shown below:
- Keep up to date with newest regulations and standards
- Legally EU laws state that evidence of maintenance records should be recorded and fines of up to £5000 and imprisonment are being served should maintenance not be shown in good working order.
- Shelf life of your product increases which makes routine maintenance financially effective.
- Helps to prevent issues which would result in down time and loss of business.
- Identifies problems which are easily corrected before they lead to bigger issues.
- Offers added confidence for the customer in keeping staff and members of the public safe.
We offer a number of packages which can be tailormade to the customer and currently have engineers placed strategically around the UK and Ireland dealing with 1000’s of Blue-Chip customers.
All planned services are carried out by highly skilled engineers, our engineers are carefully selected to ensure the best quality service for
Any questions or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us